Thursday 15 November 2012

Sims 3 Seasons ♥_♥

Oh my Gosh, oh my Gosh, oh my Gosh!!! Okay, Sims 3 has released a new Expansion Pack called Seasons! I've been on loads of Sims 3 sites, and nearly ALL of them already have that expansion pack, and what's worse is that they show all the cool features and picture of it and it just MAKES ME WANT IT SO BADLY!

I know I can't get it because my parents won't let me since they know i'm going to be spending more time on the laptop if they get it me, (which of course won't be too good at all for my eyesight) and I'll be leaving most of my homework to do at the last minute. -_-

But I am so in LOVE with it ♥_ 

Anyways, you can skip all this if you wish, but I'm want to show you some pictures of my Sims 3 game! ;D 





























Anyways, that's it for the post, thank ya'll for reading C; 

6 comments:

  1. Omg! :'O
    I'm getting Sims 3 Seasons for christmas. :L
    Which Sims 3 do you have?
    Because the pics look awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so lucky )':
      And I have Late Night, Ambitions, World Adventures, Outdoor living Stuff, High End Lot Stuff, and Fast Lane Stuff. The Stuff pack I have are so crap, and so are the Expansion Packs compared to Seasons and Supernatural and Generations D;

      Delete
  2. I Love sims 3 i got generation and pets on my birthday which was the 24th november :)

    http://anubis360.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hope you find this custom content useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rlly want seasons too! I just have the normal sims 3 game i dont have any expansion packs :/
    Cool pics btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Generations, late night, showtime, university life, island paradise and design&high-tech.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck u hoe and u a bitch

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy