Friday 23 November 2012

My Birthday! ;]

Hello!

I'm writing this from my iPod since my sisters on my laptop to do her homework, so I apologise for any mistakes I make! Hopefully the auto correct should fix my mistakes, but sometimes, with my really fat thumbs, I tend to write a load of jibberish instead of a real English word and so it can't understand what I'm writing. And I really don't even know why I'm writing this when It has nothing to do with the post. e.e

Anyways, as the titles says, IT'S MY THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY!! I'm somewhat happy, but my day has been a bit lowsy so far, so yeh :/

Oh well, this has been the second birthday of mine that I have shared with you guys on my blog, which goes to show how old this blog is, which isn't a bad thing at all! So far I had a dentist appointment in the morning, which didnt go to bad, but it was Definately something I didn't want on my birthday -.- Then I had double French, which is two hours of practically the WORST ever subject!! It's usually alright tough because the teacher I have is really sweet and kind and a great teacher, but sadly she was away and so I had a supply teacher who was seriously ANNOYING. :@ After that I had DOUBLE MATHS, and what was even more worse, was that our topic was FRACTIONS, which I flipping HATE!!! What I really loved though was that all my friends remembered it was my birthday, and they gave me some seriously awesome presents!

So yeah, it was a really really boring day, and this was a really really long post, but I hope ya'll enjoyed it! ;D I dunno why I say ya'll, I'm not even American o.e

So yeah bye people's<'3333333333333

9 comments:

  1. Awww sorry for the late Happy Birthday!!

    Ikr, I actually hate French! But I like it better than French tbh..

    And I'm doing fractions too, and coz I'm in top sets, it gets even harder than usual!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <'33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I was meant to say French ish better than maths xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sorry I never said it on Friday but I've only been on Twitter lately. Sowwyyy Daiseeeh. :'3
    Awwwww....Your growing so fast (;

    I do spanish :3
    But I like Maths more. I only like Maths cuz I really like my teacher. (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! Happy birthday! I never even realised! I'm so sorry for saying it so latee! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SORRRY!!!!!!!!! OMD I AINT A GOOD SISTER!!!!!! ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    Im Soooooooooo++++++++++++++++++++++++++ sorry I couldn't say Happy Birthday...Omd I feel so angry...Im so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!! :'(
    Anyways forget my stupid sad faces! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU x2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAD DAISY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!! ^^
    Wacth your gift thing cos a presents coming your way :')
    Hope you had an amz birthday (;
    Save me some out of date cake ;)
    Anyhoo ily as a sister obviously ;)
    ^Lol (; ;) ;) :p
    :)
    Akiii xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday :) Sorry tht its late cos its been a week since then now i think or a bit more but happy birthday anyway :)

    Btw i am giraffegirl if u remember me I have new account now called RaspberryRain

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha miss you :) happy late birthday; dw i didnt forget, it was in my calendar <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy