Friday 26 July 2013

Daisy Watson's Banner!

Heyaaa guyss! Long time no see! :c Miss you guys!

Anyways, onto the topic - Here's your banner Daisy! ;D


Sorry if you don't like it - my banner-making skills have gone a little rusty ;L 

I'm not opening a new banner-making shop thingy, just making banners for those who ask for one c: If you want one, just message my other account - Coral Flower.x - and I'll get onto it! :D 

But yaaa, I miss y'all sooo much! It's also the six weeks holidays, so WEEEHAAAAA! But yeah, I need you guys to come on MSP again! I miss seeing you're faces online :'c Feel so lonely nowadays ): 

So, umm, yeah. That was it! :D 

Byeeee munchkins! <3

-Daisy Out :3

3 comments:

  1. Yaay!! thankyou so much it will be put proudly on my blog! i love it to bits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember me? - LilyBelleKid

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy