Saturday 10 November 2012

Banner ♥

Is there anybody reading this who could possibly make me a banner? I would have made one myself, but my Wifi always lags, so my internet is quite slow.

BUT

Only my friends can make a banner for me - and no it's not because I'm mean and I show favoritism - it because I can't add anymore friends on MSP and you obviously need to be y friend to make me a banner!

If your interested, here a few things I would like on my banner: 

1. I'd prefer my avatar to be wearing the outfit that I'm wearing now, but if you don't like it, then please use one of the looks I've made to know what to put on me.

2. Make sure that any font is readable, so don't make the colours clash against each other.

OKAY that's it, i know you guys probably don't wanna read much, so I won't torture you ;)

KTHANKSBYE~

4 comments:

  1. I would make yu a banner, but of course my banners are craap ;) x

    Chics amazing at makin em, and I do loovee the banner yu have now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make yu a banner, but of course my banners are craap ;) x

    Chics amazing at makin em, and I do loovee the banner yu have now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw babes I would but 1. I'm way to late;D and 2. We aren't mates on msp. Stupid friend rules, eh. I'm crap anyway so.. ;D We should defo catch up x By the way its Floran x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy