Thursday 8 November 2012

Hiyaa! ^.^

So I went on MSP today, and of course, LOADS of things have changed without knowing! Like, come on guys, all your blogs are about MSP and you couldn't post about how the forums have changed, or how the MSP loading screen has changed, or how we now can have awards, and stuff? Ah well, when the new profile came out, I don't think I posted about it... or did I?

Sorry, bad memory ;c

Anyways, I like the new forums because in my opinion, they aren't as old and boring looking as they used to be! ;D But oh my frickin' word are they confusing or what?! Like come on, why couldn't they be properly categorised like they used to? But I liek the feature where you can look at your forums ;)

After seeing all the change, I thought that maybe MSP have finally got rid of the friends limit! ;DDDD
So I went to see my ONE friend  request (Ik, crap right o.e) and got all hyped up!!! My hands got all sweaty, and I was smiling as if I needed to go to the mental institution.

Then, I clicked the green tick. 


AND THE BLOODY SIGN THAT SAID I HAD TOO MANY FRIENDS POPPED UP. -__-

Anyways, that's it for my post, I wanna make sure I don't forget about this blog since I put loads of effort into making it what it is today, and I wanna make sure my posts never die out again (but ofc they will, in due time). So yeah, bye <3

~Daisy, Out ;3

P.S. Thanks for all the loving messages you guys have sent me on MSP, and thank you Aqua for writing about me on your blog, and another thank you to Megan for that lovely comment on my profile <'3 Ily all <3

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU MORE...

    Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu-Uh, you can't love me more, cuz mate, I love you up to the most that you can love.... if that makes sense.. e.e

      Delete
    2. GIRL LET ME LOVE YOU. <3 *jams out*

      Delete
  2. Oh and please come on IMVU more often if you can... I don't want to never be able to chat to you again. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I deleted IMVU ages ago, since it made my laptop lag! ]: Sorrryyyyyyy :'( I would have downloaded it again, but it's going to make it lag again :/

      Delete
    2. Aww its alright. Are you back on MSP now?

      Delete
  3. Ly too (as a bezzie ofc)

    Can't believe I missed yu coz I didn't frickin come on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you online once, but there must have been some sort of glitch, cuz I tried to talk to you but my messages wouldn't send :C

      Delete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy