Thursday 7 June 2012

Randomness xD

Lol me, Megan, "Olly", Akii, Aga, Zatty, and Rocky went to my house to take some pics (Click to Enlarge Pictures):





Floran came too but i didn't get a chance to get a picture with her ): 

After that, me, Flo, Aga, And Chiic started arguing of who is better, Harry or Zayn, and well, ITS HARRYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Anyways, me and Oliwia had taken this picture together:
Lol that's it really xD 

Im now going to be ending posts with this:
Byee!

-Daisy xx

7 comments:

  1. Awwww :D
    It was so fun!! ^^
    And IKR!!!! Harry is better!! x'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Wish I Was There! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, wish I could have stayed longer! It was SO funny! :'p
    And LOUIS IS BETTER. o_o"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love all of em' but if I had to pick 3 it would be Zayn, Niall and Harry cuz Harry's smile is sooooo dreamy and
    I love niall cuz he's Irish His teeth arn't perfect and he plays the guitar and he's fucking sexy!
    The reason I absoulutley adore Zayn is cuz he's so dreamy ain't he?! And he's from Bradford!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'z Fuckin' true!I also love Liam & Loius cuz Liam and Harry Have a bromance They are called "Larry" I also love Louis cuz he's also a joker like me

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy