Wednesday 6 June 2012

BFF Slots!

Ok, these pictures should help you understand my small dilema (Must read in order and click to enlarge pictures):


Lol, when the 3 bffs first came out, it was hard to decide which person to choose, and I think i made the right decision, but i still feel guilty :L 
And now after I made a small suggestion to Aqua about how I wish we had more bff slots, then 2 more people ask me! It's really hard yu know ;L I dont think MSP will really enlargen the bff slots cuz there isnt any space to put them, and if only one person suggests it to them, it's pretty unlikely they'll do somethin, sadly -.-" 

The real thing that I want MSP to do is REMOVE THE FRICKIN' FRIENDS LIMIT! Its pointless :L Has nothing to do with safety reasons or whatever, and it just restricts yu from adding people! And when yu get VIP, yur stuck with that many friends. STUPID!!!!!!!! D: So guys, please please please please please help me get rid of this friends limit! I wanna add Rocky and Floran and Indi! and I CANT BECAUSE OF IT! So mail MSP about it at support@moviestarplanet.co.uk. And help me spread the word, cuz i just want it to go ):  

-Daisy

P.S. if the email above is wrong, then comment the correct one below pleasee!!!!! Thanks ;)


11 comments:

  1. yes! i sent them one an hour ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive sent em one when i wasnt vip and they said that they would try to do it but apparently that means no
    -_-''''''''<------(sweaty person xD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill send them a new one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send them one cuz I agree! Its annoying =\
    Everyone would be much happier without it x'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Thnx For Saying You'd Add Meh!
    Ikr, Its well Unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Kno Right Daisy! I WANNA ADD U ! I wish we could have more than 3 bffs coz....I would Luv to be ur bff! Yur my idol. My Role Model! U inspired me! Ur blog is an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've Just Sent Them One x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Really Wished We Could Be Bff's Daisy <'33

    Yur My Idol,
    And...
    I ENVY YUU!! <'333333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous08 July, 2012

    I agree daisy what's the use of a limit of friends???? Really it's stupid in real God doesn't tell u Mandy ( that's me) ur only Alowed to have three bffs and eighty friends.. Really msp that's just cold

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blazer-Mae: I can't cuz its a phishy page!!
    Orange: Nooooo!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy