Tuesday 5 June 2012

Depressed D:

First I missed Olly's and Meg's wedding, and by all the pictures on the blog, yu guys all had alot of fun! Second, I havent had a chance to talk to Chiic or Meg or Olly or Aga or PP or Aqua or Skully or Lemme or Oliwia or CC or Abbey, so like yeh ;L

I cant even watch any shortmovies coz of how frickin'  SSLLOOWWWWWW MSP always is! If it wasnt as slow as it is now then I would have bought Meg and Olly wedding gifts! So guys, please watch all my movies, and comment, cuz then Ill watch all yur movies afterwards! I wont watch yur movies tho, if yu havent commented coz then i wont know if yu really have watched my movies or not ^.^

So yeh.... oh and ive got 20,000 views!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMG YU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

I GTG NOW, ITS LATE SO BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'll watch yur movies ^^
    But I'm not sure which ones I watched and which ones I didnt =\
    I'll just watch some of them again x'D
    I'll comment but dw, yu dont need to watch my movies ;)
    Oh yeh and I hope yu come on soon so we can chat ^.^
    Luv yu <'33333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll watch yur movies, coz I friggin love them! Love yuu xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy