Friday 25 May 2012

:'O

Ok There's so much to talk about in this post lol xD

First news is that I so have not been on MSP in soooo long! Yeh, really really really sorry! But it was really great to see all yur cute, pretty faces when i DID come online! ^.^ Since I'm not getting ANYWHERE on my fame bar, the main reason why I'll be on MSP is just to chat to my simply fab friends! I'm also stuck with frickin' homework, so if i'm not on, yu know it's for a good reason (; xx

Next thing, I hope yu guys have seen the flippin AWESOME weather in the UK! It's awesome, I love it!!!! But I had to do P.E. today and I was practically BURNING!!!!!!

Okay, next thing, the copying. Umm.... don't wanna be mean and all cuz yur wanna my best friends, but Oliwia, yu copied my blog? I wrote 'Daisy's den is copyright. It's against the law to copy anything off this blog.' and yu wrote on yur blog 'Oliwia's Blog! is copywright. It's against the law to copy anything of this blog.' Being my one of my best friends doesn't mean im gonna let yu off! I know this might sound really mean, and I'm sorry, but i've been warning people enough times already! If yu managed to read that my blog is copyright then why go copy it?! Im really sorry again, yur stll awesome and all!!!!! <3

I think that's about it really... oh and i've reached 53 followers!!!!! yaaaaayyyyyy thank yuuuuu guysss<'3333333

Yeh, i guess that's it now! ^.^ Bye peeps<'3

-Daisy
P.S. Thanks Longan, for saying yur a fan of my blog! It means alot! <3 Add him guys, his MSP name is Longan Btr (; Yu guys shud have heard of him anyways xD

4 comments:

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy