Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sorryyyy!!!

I haven't posted on here, or been on MSP in god know's how many years!!!! SOOOO SORRRYYY!!!
I missed yu Akii, And Meg, and Knute, And Aga, And Aqua, And Superstar, And Oliwia, and everyone!!!!!!!!!

I missed out on flippin SO MANY THINGS!
1. Meg and Knute are going out!!!! (My two bezziessss xD)
2. There's a new friend's list - which is just BLEGH.
3. There's a new artbook's screen - confusing, in my opinion.. =S
4. I feel guilty!!!

REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for not coming on guys! I was writing this new story called 'The Tyrid Girl' and well i was stuck with homework and stuff -.-" And there's this game called SmallWorlds that I'm addicted too xDDD Of course, MSP is still where I practically live xDD 

I missed you guys ):

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it's okay, Daisy! Don't feel guilty- we missed you too, but I remember when I didn't come on for weeks, and it can't be helped sometimes!

    Hope you come online a little bit more often now, because we ALL missed you SO SO much!<'33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed Yuh Too Daisy!!

    Everyonee's Missed Yuh Soooo Much!!!!!<'3333333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy, come online or I will SCREAM.. Please. I want you to be at mine and Olly's wedding.. Or I'll have to get married without one of my best friends to come along and join our fun! I'd feel so bad..

    Please come online again. I think Saturday/Sunday are the dates me and Olly are thinking about. I'll let you know for definite really soon!.. BUT PLEASE COME ONLINE. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy