Sunday 6 May 2012

Blog Theme xD

Hiyaaa guys!

So, I hope yu've seen already, that I've gotta new blog theme! It's different shades of pink and blue :'P I love them colours ;)

Next thing, I'd just like to say that if I dont come online on MSP or I dont talk or reply, im sorry! I wont reply that quick because of how SLOW the new MSP is, and I might not be on because I'm like busy most of the time, and yeh ;LL

Yeh, and I've got like, A LONG WAY to level 12, so if yu can please please please watch my movies or give an auto, or sumert like that (; Thanks's if yu do!

Next thing, (Yeh I know, there's a lot of things ;P), I like made part 2 of ~ The Day I Met My Sister ~ but like, look how many views i got on part 1, then look at how many views i got on part 2:
Click To Enlarge
The views might have changed a little bit by now, cuz I took this snapshot AGES ago, but like, I got 69 views on part 1, and then only 25 views on part 2? How come? Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways (; Yeh, but if yu have the time, please watch the series! Thanks guys, if yu do ;33

Well, I gues that's it really... byeee!!!! ^.^
 

3 comments:

  1. The New Layout Looks Really Osm ^-^
    Btw Wen Is Part 3 Coming Out?? I Need It NOW!!! Dx
    ILY <'33333333333333 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy, I've been watchig your movies and i love them. nice blog theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy, you've missed so much on MSP! Please come online soon, I really wanna catch up and stuff, ILYSFM<'333

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy