Sunday 1 July 2012

Long time no post (again)

Yes, i know i havent been posting in frickin ages, but theres nothing to post about :L Okaii, so theres going to be a pretty long post ahead of yu now, so brace yurselves people..
I was asked by Floran to write a post about her wedding, but I didn't find the time to! Now it's already too late, because her boyfriend just dumped her a day before her wedding was scheduled. Suspicious.. o_e
Anyways - they're back together again c:

Oliwia also asked me to write about how this girl was bullying her and copying her. I wont write about it on my blog though, because that girl hasnt done anything to me personally, so it'll probably be a bit mean if I write about her on my blog! But if yu wanna know about the person, then Oliwia has an artbook on MSP that yu can take a look at (;

Next thing - I've been on MSP more now, and I've been having so much fun! Megan's made an xat chatroom and I havent been on it lately, but when I first did, it was proper funny! Megan's a lil perv, and Aga is so cute when she sticks up for me, awwwwww I love yu aga and megsy<3

For the past few days I havent been on MSP at all, and thats because I've been playing on the Sims 3! These pics might seem a lil boring to yu guys, but here's what Ive been up to lately on there:





Okaii, that's it, bye c:

26 comments:

  1. Haha, thank you for the 'little perv' mention... I love you, slut. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem (;
      Oh and I luv yu to, pervy slag<'3

      Delete
  2. Awww, ILYSM Daisy <33
    I have Sims 3!! I play on it too :D
    Haha, is that wedding at the beach? (:
    I ALWAYS have my wedding at the beach xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it is!!! Post some pics on yur blog please, I wanna see yur game c: xx

      Delete
  3. Lol! ILY DAISY! AND I MISS U SOOO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww i miss yu tooo ); How come yu dont go on MSP anymore nowadays? o:

      Delete
  4. Lol, daisy I dumped my bff now. Hes such an idiot so he should of never asked me out :D. Cool post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awshum! I ♥ the Sims!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the sims 3 today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I Dont Got That.... Im Totally Getting It ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I go on Megan's Chatroom, I might have seen you there before.. BUT... I LOVE SIMS :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've seen yu! Megan's chatroom is so funny :'p And Ikr, I think practically everyone does! The person who made the sims is class<3

      Delete
  9. Anonymous08 July, 2012

    I like sims two beta lawl sims three seems rushed graphics are creepy to me anyways xD ur really pretty and little prev heh that got me laughing! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I havent played sims 2 before, but I think sims 3 is really great because yu get to see yur people go to work, and yu can choose what yu want yur game to be like ;D

      Delete
    2. Touché xD

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. O.o Like Where Do U Buy It From? x'DD

      Delete
    2. Idk, cuz my Dad bought it for me, but yu could probably find some in game stores, or maybe buy it online? (': I suggest yu look in 'Forbidden Planet' or 'Game' because they're really good game stores ;)

      Delete
    3. Thanks :'D I Have It On My Dsi Anyway Sooo ;)

      Delete
  11. Daisy , Man ! Ur Good !
    My Username On www.moviestarplanet.co.uk is mrkiss123
    i have another account , called T__R__O__Y
    BTW Just saying the _ is 2 _ x
    (': Enjoy Yuuh Times! Fankoo For Yuuh Timez ! BTW My Other Account Is Lvl 0 , Just Saying! xDD
    Imma On Meeh Laptop.
    BTW If Ur On Tumblr , Add My Sis Her Username On Tumblr Is:
    HeyImmaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. My account is also HotBoii1234567890
    Or :
    T r o y

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy