Wednesday 1 August 2012

Blog Viewers.

Okai, so guys, I was just wondering, how many of yu actually visit my blog? I mean I have loads of pageviews, yes (not meaning to boast or anything) but what if its only like 15 people viewing my blog over and over again? Maybe its just me, constantly visiting my own blog to check for any new comments, and any blog updates...

To truly see how many pageviews i get, I went on my stats and saw that the only amount of views i got today was 40. And no, that really isnt alot, compared the total amount of pageviews i have.

I know, im really annoying, asking yu guys to watch my movies, help me level up, and now telling yu about this pageview business, and im so sorry! I just wanted to make this post to truly see how many people visit my blog, and that its not just me (:

So guys, if yu visit my blog, then it would be nice if you could leave a comment on this post to show me that yu do! ^.^ Oh and its alright if you don't have a blog or google account!
Here are some pics to show yu how to add a comment if you don't have a blog: 



13 comments:

  1. I look at your bloggie :)
    It's osm x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I care. You're plain osm, my top slut. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P Will Youhh Comment On My Blog Then? (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at your blog everyday!! Its amazing! I care ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu kno I care alot! I mean I visit ur blog everyday ! And I come on at least twice a day!!! Oh and this Is Rocky and I kno i got a blog but I couldnt be asked to log in and I wanted to try this! Anyway.... Luv u Daiz ☻♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Visit Every Morning And Every Evening ;)
    If People Don't Visit This Blog, They Gotta B Crazyy! <3

    I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!<'333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lhasa Apso11 August, 2012

    Hi Daisy your blog is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I care! I vist this blog every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanna see this;)
    Wow I know yu made this post last year, but hah;)miss yu guys:)ive quit msp;* ly Daisyyy!;)))xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy