Friday 3 August 2012

Anonymous is Back?

Okay, no she isnt. The real Anonymous who was on MSP to hack has long gone, and the rest of the anonymous' that are popping up are FAKES. People say that their friends are being 'hacked' by anonymous, well guys, that crap only works for gullible people. The people who claim to say that they'e being hacked by her and attention seeking.

Well i saw this artbook that one of my friends shared:

1. It says change yur password to something that nobody can guess right? Well how can the Anonymous just 'guess' yur password like that? Even if yu do that, it wont help.

2. The friends that are being hacked are most likely seeking for attention, maybe just to get some wishy's or something, idk.

Well guys, sorry for being a downer, but yeh, its fake. Anonymous WAS real, but the fakers are just killing the whole 'Anonymous' hacking scheme. Oh and they're fails. :L No offence.

~ Daisy Out ^.^

7 comments:

  1. Ikr, I had a mail from a fake Anonymous saying "You're next"... Funny I was never hacked by her though, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, I've Had A Mail From An 'Anonymous' , Ik, It's Fake.

    It Said 'Yur Next On My List, So Beware...'

    But, It Hasn't Happened? And That Was Like, A Month Agoo??

    It's Just Plain Stupid! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG DAIZ! U COULD BE A DETECTIVE! I MEAN UR SOO TALENTED AND BRAINY! WOAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once got a mail from anonymous saying that i was next, but then i was wondering why would they even be hacking msp dont they hack the FBI and the government and protest and do riots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ Oh and by the way the comment was made by villa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i probs dont know me but i have been hacked by anonymous and shes been scamming my friends and msp think its me! WHEN IT IS NOT! its gotten so bad msp hav blocked my acc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once this fake Anonymous (I call them Anonybitches) said Ready To Hack You and asked me to friends and I declined and blocked her. The next day, I still had all 200 of my clothes, all 9 of my pets, all my items, everything! God-o-mighty, how much bitchier can Anonybitch get? :P ~ From a girl who happens to love cookies

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy