Thursday 12 July 2012

My Movies.

I know this is gonna sound PROPER annoying, but NOBODY WATCHES MY MOVIES ANYMORE. Thank to those of yu who DO, but it's only like my REAL BEST FRIENDS. Im fed up of wasting my time making movies, waiting all this time for the things to load, and then when  I finally publish my movie, NOBODY WATCHES IT.

All yu people have experienced this atleast ONCE in yur life. And when yu did, didn't yu find it annoying? How, no matetr how many times yu ask people to watch yur movies, no matter how many times yu get a 'yes', everyone fails to seem to watch yur movie? The only thing I go on MSP for now is to just talk. I dont get any fame nowadays, or money, and i cant find anybody with enough shorties nowadays.

I dont wanna sound vain or anything, but I get loads of views on my blog and that, but whats the point of getting views on yur blog anyways? People read yur posts, but do they actually listen to what yur saying sometimes? I wrote a post about this once when I had 10,000 views and nobody listened. I asked for autos when I was struggling on Level 11 but yu know who REALLY helped? My sister, Agata, and rocky. THREE PEOPLE. And how many views??

if yur reading this post, just please? Watch my movies?

Enough of my stupid shouting anyways! ByeBye^^ Enjoy yur happy day!(:

9 comments:

  1. 1st. I get what you mean it happens to me all the time -.- anoying right.
    2nd. I love your movies daisy, sos cant allways watch 'em, were not friend linked so i dont know when youv'e made a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yu SO MUCH! Im going to be asking my mum for VIP soon anyways, when I think it's the right time, so then I could maybe add yu and we could finalky be fruends! ^^D xx

      Delete
  2. I was just on MSP and I gave you an auto but I don't always get to whatch all your movies even tho they are amazink. And I always try to when I can. But I think people don't bother cause they don't get out in return but I personally don't really care if I get out off u or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the auto and I understand what yu men(: I'll try to give yu autos too on my accoutn and I'll also watch some of yur movies too! ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. Sorry Daisy :'(

    I'm Mostly On My Laptop And It Lags Like Anything =(

    But When I Get On My Proper Computer I'll Watch Them Stright Away Before I Do Anything! <'33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright Aqua, thanks for caring atleast(: Yu've been a really good mate to me all the time, and it's alright if yur computer lags, Im not asking to watch my movies all in one day :P I have loads of them anyways, so It'll be too many for yu to watch in one go :D

      Delete
  4. I Wuld Watch Your Movies I've Got The Worst Laptop In History A Hp From Jan 31 2011 So Its Hard To Watch ANY Movies !! Sorry !!
    But My Dads Gonna Fix The Computur So Ill Start Watching Your Osm Movies Im Mostly Like Aqua And Were Not Friend Linked Like The First Post So I Dont Know When Yuve Made A Movies

    <'''''''3 Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yu SOOOOO much Tay! Yu will be the first person I'll add if I ever DO get the chance! Im really sorry that we're not friends! And its alright if yur computer's lagging, I think everybody's does for MSP anyways :P But thanks for atleast making an effort!

      Yur awesome Tay<3

      Delete
  5. NOOOO zis is a tradjediiiiiiii!
    We MUST et piipull to vatch your muuviiis!

    WTF me? Well WTF to yourself me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy