Friday 13 July 2012

Friday the 13th...

YU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS TODAY? :O
The title gives it away anyways :P

Today is BAD LUCK DAY.
I've never really believed in it to be honest... I stil think it's kind of just an ordinary tale. When I never even knew about this bad luck day crap, Frday's were just always usual Friday's.. no bad luck or anything :L But maybe the more yu believe in something, the more it SEEMS to be true!

Well, anyways, today what happened to me:

  • I had my laptop taken off me for like 2 hours and I was stuck doing NOTHING for the past hours, sitting here bored, while my sister did her 'work' with her friend. Turned out she just opened up a powerpoint to make it look like she was doing work, while really, she was just  chatting to her friend    -_-

  • At school we were doing rounders in P.E and I kept getting my team out! x'O They didnt get angry at me though cuz they were my friends :') But I was still guilty, and my teacher didnt really like it much either :L

  • When I got home my mum made some food that I absolutely frickin' hate and I went into a rage and then got embarrassed infront of my sisters -_- 
So yeh, story of my life. A really crap one too :L

Anyways, have fun today! Comment what's happened to yu today if anything has? :3 

8 comments:

  1. - I Got Thunder
    - I've Been Accused By My Brother
    - I Couldn't Go On MSP
    - I Had To Go Home From School..I Really Enjoyed School Today Coz I Was The Only Junior In The School Coz All The Others Went On A Trip. I Stayed With Te Little Ones And Theres Twins They're So Cutee! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have good luck on bad luck days -_- Until today..
      Maybe it was cuz I actually believed in it o:
      GO AWAY BAD LUCK DAY. D:

      Delete
  2. It wasn't to bad for me even tho I had Sports Day on Firday 13th! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was supposed to have sports day on Wednesday, but because it's been raining to much, the grass outside was too wet for us to do sports on :L

      I think this summer's been really really bad -_-

      Delete
  3. Usually I get bad stuff for me. In January I slipped 4 times on the same side on ice (Olivia can prove this). This one I just spilled toothpaste on a chair and got eaten alive by mosqitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o My Dad Is In Crutches And Have To Do All The Work! Dont Really Mind Taking Care Of The Rabbits Tho. The Babies Are So Cute =D I Put A Pic Of Them On My Blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, He Was In Crutches Before Friday The 13th. WOOP! ;D

      Delete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy