Saturday 24 September 2011

Made a new blog!

This morning I was thinking about how cool other people's blogs are, and then the  thought came to me that maybe I should make one myself. So I spent most of the day thinking about how to make it nice, and then finally, actually making it and editing it.
So I'm going to be giving weekly updates on my blog about the latest news on Movie Star Planet, and information about new competitions, etc.
I know you probably dont want to read much, so I'm ending it here. Hope you enjoy my blog! Thx! :)

6 comments:

  1. I really love your blog, Can you please visit mine and I have sent you a friend request on MSP.
    Have Fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add another post because I love reading your blog and you look pretty on MSP x

    ReplyDelete
  3. daisyflowers you are so kwl and rich i love your looks movies art books evrything you are so prety one cweshton do you like dogs please put if you do well daisyflowers I LOVE YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i Love Yourr Blogg It'z Awshumm x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Youu Know The Comment I Sent? I Didn't Say That! Huu??

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy