Sunday 25 September 2011

House Party Comp!

Hey everyone! So I hope your enjoying my blog so far! I love editing it and everything! I spent all day yesterday changing it, so it looks nice. Well I guess you don't wanna read much about me editing my blog and that, so I'll write about something more interesting. Well you've probably read from other people's blogs, that there's a new competition on MSP! The 'House Party' Competition. It seems interesting.......
In every competition, theres new clothes, and new backgrounds, and sometimes new animations. The backgrounds for this competition are cool,  the clothes are, and there's even NEW ITEMS! They are really cool!! So I hope you enjoy buying the new clothes, and good luck to the people entering the competiton!

I'll post a few pics of the backgrounds, animations, clothes, and items later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy