Thursday 10 November 2011

New Competiton!!

OMG! OMG! O..M..G! GUESS WHAT?!
1. It's My Birthday In 2 WEEKS! xDD Can't Wait!
2. Dean's Come Back!
3. Grace (Megan's BFFL) Has Quit! xO
4. Forever 21 Might Quit! xO Please Don't! ):
5. There's A New Comp! (:
6. ANGELSCHARMXXX MADE A POST ABOUT ME ON HER BLOG!! I'm Soo Happy!!!

Well The Main Thing About This Post Os That There's A New Competition On MSP! Its The 'Eternal Love' Competition... Loads Of People Love This Competition, And Have Gotten All Hyper About It.. Well... I Don't Like it THAT Much. I'm Not Saying I Hate It... Its OK Basically... Well Anyways...
That's It Really.. Oh Yea! The Animation Called 'Insane Vampire' Is SO FLIPPIN FUNNY! xDD
Anyways...
THANK YU ANGELSCHARM FOR PUTTING ME ON YUR BLOG! YUR REALLY AWESOME AND AMAZING!! xxx

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention; I miss Grace SO MUCH.</3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy