Friday 4 November 2011

Lemme & Skully's Wedding!

Ok So Today, My Friend Lemme, And Skully Got Married! They're Such A Cute Couple! <'33
After The Wedding Party, We Went To Mine To Take PhotoShoots, And I Asked PunkLeah, Lemme, Skully, And Pretty_Chic To Only Come. But Then Some Random People Just Came So We Couldn't Take It At Mine, So We Went To PunkLeah's Instead. Unfortunately, Skully Didn't Manage To Come To PunkLeah's House, So I Couldn't Take Any Photo Shoots Of Her And Lemme. ):
But I Did Take Some Of The Ceremony And Party.


Click The Pictures To Make Them Bigger! =]
It Was The First MSP Wedding I've Been To, And It Turned Out GREAT! PunkLeah Was The Vicar, And There Were A Few BridesMaids.
Well Thats It For Now! I Hope Lemme And Skully have A Happy Married Life Together! <'33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy