Thursday 27 October 2011

MSP Background Has Changed!

Ok so this happened a day ago, but I wasn't bothered to post about it, but MSP's background has changed! It's a special Halloween theme! Here It is....
I think it's kind of cool! I love my Halloween Outfit aswell! Yu should have a look at Emzz's And Evie's Outfits! They look really scary, and awesome! 

There's also a new Halloween Competiton, and the outfits, and animations are AWESOME! The backgrounds aren't all that ... but they're not rubbish either. So ... Good luck to the people entering the competition! (Loads of my friends are making movies for it!) And Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy