Sunday 2 October 2011

Halloween House

Hey everyone! Ok so as yu can see, I've changed my whole blog... and when you enter my blog yu see 'Halloween House' Well Thats becuz I was thinking of making themes for my blog, related to the current month. For instance, Halloween is in October.
I'll also be doing competitions! Where you can make looks to match with my new theme! If yu want to enter one of my Look Competitons, but yu dont think yu have the right clothes, then its easy! Yu just make a look of somebody else!
If Yu dont want to make a look, then yu can make a movie matching the theme! Its as simple as that! Once yu have finsished yur look/movie, send me a mail on MSP including the following pieces of information:
1) Name of Yur MSP User
2) What are yu submitting into the competiton? (Look or movie?)
3) Name of Look/Movie

Its as easy as that! Yu will get a closing date, and yu must submit yur movie/look within that date, otherwise I wont count it in. The winners will get a gift of there wishy, 5 Days after the closing date! I'll also be posting the winners of my competition on my blog!
This months competition: Make a movie/look with a Halloween theme. The Closing date for this competition is: 23/10/11.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy