Monday 26 September 2011

New Blog!

Hi Everyone! Ok so, I was thinking that maybe I should be giving weekly - monthly updates on my blog. I'll also TRY to write every day. But that's only when I'm not busy. Last night, when I was about to go to sleep, I started thinking about my blog. And - Out of nowhere - CAPOW! I had the idea of changing my blog theme! But I wasn't going to change it whenever I felt like it...... so I made a target. And that is ..... 250 - 300 Views! I'm not going to give away the new theme, but if you want to find out PLEASE visit my blog, and tell your friends to so that I can change my blog! I'm really looking forward to do it, and it will be really disappointing if I don't get to.... so yea please visit my blog whenever you can! Thx for viewing it anyways! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy