Wednesday 28 September 2011

My new Theme!

Hiya everyone!As you've probably already seen, I've changed my theme! From pink - to purple. Probably think I'm girly huh? Well I sort of am .... well anyways, I was going to do it blue, but i couldnt find a good enough template.
Oh My God! I almost forgot! I have 200 PAGEVIEWS! Already! On my.... 5th day! How amazing is that! Ok you're probably thinking "How come she's changed her theme already, when she said she was only going to do that when she had 250 views.... she only has 200... strange girl" Well the answer is... I WAS TO EXCITED TO WAIT! lol! I planned everything out! I searched the new templates, i made a new photo for the title... and i was so prepared I just COULDN'T wait! Well 200 is close enough right?
Do you like my new blog theme? Post a comment and tell me! Or if you have any other ideas for my blog, post a comment or mail me on MSP!
Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy