Thursday 29 September 2011

Beach Looks

Ok so I didn't have much to do on MSP, and then I thought that because I'm so interested in the Beach Sports Comp, that maybe I should do something related to that. I thought I should make a movie, but I didn't really have a plot to go with it. So I just went to the shop, and saw some really awesome new clothes there! So I decided to make a few outfits! Here they are:

Beach Look No.1

Beach Look No.2

Beach Look No.3

Which one do you think is the best one? Personally, I think it's Look No.2. But which do YOU think is the prettiest one? Vote on my poll or leave a comment! 
Oh and Good Luck to the people entering the Beach Sports Competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Daisy's Den!
If Yu Have Some Feedback, Suggestions, Or Ideas, Please Write Them In The Box Below! ^^
Thank Yuu x
- Daisy